ONLINE RENEWAL PROCESS INSTRUCTIONS
VERIFICATION OF EXTENDED LICENSE | PRINT NOTICE
- All licenses with an expiration date of May 31, 2022, have been extended through July 31, 2022.
- All licenses will remain active and valid through July 31, 2022.
- Late fees for non-renewal will begin on August 1, 2022.
NOTE: Although the expiration date has been extended, we encourage renewal prior to the end of May if possible.
ONLINE RENEWAL INSTRUCTIONS:
- Go to: Arkansas Board of Examiners in Counseling and Marriage & Family Therapy (thentiacloud.net)
- Click New to this site – Activate Now
- Create your user account with email and password
- Once in the system, look at the menu down the left side of the screen
- Select Continuing Education under the heading License
- The next screen will show your license. Click View on the right-hand side of the screen
- Scroll to the bottom and click Add New Records
- Enter all of your CEs and upload certificates
- Once all CEs have been entered and certificates uploaded, click on License Renewal on the left side of the screen under the heading License
- Click Start Renewal on the right side of the screen
- Verify/Update your information
- Follow all the prompts and pay your fee
ARKANSAS BOARD OF EXAMINERS IN COUNSELING
101 East Capitol, Suite 202, Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
HOME | APPLICANTS | LICENSEES | BOARD INFORMATION | CONTACT